Partly cloudy · 39°
Video visitation is recorded.
- Visiting will be by appointment Monday to Friday from 1-3:30 p.m. and MUST be scheduled online at www.reliancetelephone.com.
- Inmates must be in general population before they are eligible for visits.
- Each inmate will be allowed two (2) thirty (30) minutes visits.
- These visitors cannot schedule two visits back to back with the same people.
- Visitors must not have a valid no-contact order and must meet the jail criteria for a valid visitor. The visitor cannot visit if they pose a threat to the safety and security of the facility.
- Adult Visitors- anyone age 18 and over is considered an adult. These visitors must have a valid state issued ID.
- Children Visitors- anyone age 17 or younger are considered children here. These visitors do not need ID. They must be accompanied by a parent, grandparent, or legal guardian.
- Maximum number of people at one visit is four (4). This includes children.
- Staff reserves the right to deny anyone a visit if the person is disruptive or causes a safety and security concern.
- Electronic or digital communications devices are NOT allowed in the Law Center. These devices must either stay in his/her vehicle or other nonpublic place outside the complex.
Inappropriate Behaviors and Consequences
- Visitors are required to wear appropriate clothing to visit. No muscle shirts, discretionary/revealing attire, halter tops, midriffs, dresses, skirts, bathing suits, or shorts extending higher than 3 inches above the knee will be permitted. The jail staff has the final say as to the appropriateness of the outfit a visitor is wearing. If it is not acceptable, the visit will be terminated.
- Anyone who exposes themselves or performs any lewd or inappropriate act will cause the visit to be terminated immediately and the visitor to be banned from visitation and/or criminally charged. The inmate will do disciplinary time and/or be criminally charged.
- Visitors and inmates must maintain a civil attitude while waiting for, during and after visitation. Violation of this rule could result in the visitor being suspended or banned and/or the inmate facing disciplinary action.