Cell Block Telephones
Phone Hours: 8:00 a.m. through 10:00 p.m. – 7 Days a Week
- Inmates may use phone cards or make collect telephone calls from the cell blocks. All calls may be monitored for security reasons.
- Jail staff shall not receive phone calls or pass on messages to or for any inmate.
- Inmates may make person to person calls only. No third party (3-WAY) calls. If telephone use is other than direct party to party, such as by code or through a 3-way call, violators may lose telephone privileges permanently.
- You may purchase a $20, $50, $100 phone card for any inmate. A copy of the purchased card will be delivered directly to the inmate to use.
- You may purchase these phone cards or set up collect calls by calling Reliance Telephone System at 800-896-3201 or www.reliancetelephone.com.
If you are receiving collect calls from the Clinton County Jail and wish to block these calls, billing information, or are having any type of problem accepting calls, please call Reliance Telephone at 800-896-3201.
Mail should be addressed to the inmate as follows:
Clinton County Jail (Inmate Name)
P.O. Box 2957
Clinton, IA 52733
- Incoming letter may be opened and inspected for contraband or other matters of concern to the Clinton County Jail in regard to security, safety and control.
- Show complete name and address on the envelope of sending party.
- Any letters without a return address will be considered non-deliverable or considered contraband and will be returned to the Post Office.
- Greeting cards larger than 6” x 9” will be placed in the inmate’s personal property locker and be given to them upon release.