Clear · 50°
Civilian Correctional Officer
- Applicants must be 18 years of age to apply
- Have a valid driver’s license
- Applicants are NOT required to be a Clinton County nor Iowa resident to be employed as a Civilian Correction Officer
- Be a citizen of the United States
- Not be addicted to drugs or alcohol
- Have successfully passed a pre-employment physical
- Either be a high school graduate or possesses a GED equivalency certificate, hold a GED or (HISET) High School Equivalency Test Certificate
- In addition, all candidates must be able to satisfactorily perform the essential functions listed in the Correctional Officer Job description.
- Successfully pass fingerprints, a thorough background investigation, drug screen test, MMPI test.