Land & Records Management
Iowa Land Records
Real Estate documents can be located on the Iowa Land Records website. IowaLandRecords.org is the official statewide website sponsored by elected county officials. Learn more about the information and services offered, or become a registered user to access advanced features and services.
You will need to create a free account to access the information on IowaLandRecords.org.
Some of the documents recorded by the Clinton County Recorders Office are:
- Affidavits and Powers of Attorney
- Contracts and Mortgages
- Deeds and Easements
- Declaration of Value
- Document Formatting Standards
- Financing Statements
- Groundwater Hazard Statement
- Iowa Real Estate Transfer Tax Table
- Military Records
- Plats, Surveys and Corner Certificates
- Real Estate Transfer Tax Calculator
- Recording Fees
- Releases and Assignments
- Tax Liens
- Federal and State tax liens and homeowner's liens are recorded and listed in an index. They are available for public viewing in the Recorder's Office.
- Trade Names
- Request for recorded information