Food Service Licenses
The Food Service Establishment Licensing and Enforcement Program:
- issues licenses for restaurants, taverns, temporary stands, and mobile units.
- conducts routine, unannounced inspections.
- provide information on local training for food service personnel.
- approves plans for remodeling and new establishments.
- investigates complaints about facilities.
- inspects new establishments prior to opening.
Requirements for opening a new food establishment
Contacts: Department of Inspections and Appeals
or Phone: 515-281-3642